1. Experience the exhibition "Bailey's Stardust" by the fantastic David Bailey at National Portrait Gallery. Kate Moss, The Rolling Stones and other famous actors, writers and singers sit alongside anonymous faces - all of them unforgettable. On until June the 1st. Bailey's Stardust>>
2. The future of fashion is here. Watch Studio XO, Adidas, Yeh Group Company and Biocouture talk about it in the new documentary The New Black>>
3. Try some serious cocktails at the newly opened Peg and Patriot at the Town Hall. Brought to you by Matt Whiley aka The Talented Mr Fox. Sip on Marmite Martinis, Salt Beef Sazeracs and other eclectic combinations. Peg and Patriot>>
4. Our friends at 15 Folds have turned their amazing concept of monthly GIF art into an interactive IRL exhibition. Charge up your smart phone or tablet as the works presented in Everything All At Once is only viewable through their custom Augmented Reality app. From May 22nd at 48 Hoxton Square (the old WHite Cube Space). Everything All At Once>>
5. The soundtrack of this bank holiday is beyond any doubts Swedish band Little Dragon. They have just released their new album, Nabuma Rubberband; on repeat at Anti Towers. Hear it out! Nabuma Rubberband>>
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to be involved with the growth and development of the wholesale business in the UK and internationally. The successful candidate will be working closely with the design and production team, international agents and distributors as well as external PR.
- Develop, maintain and grow effective relationships with key UK and international accounts
- Set up and maintain CRM system for wholesale targets and customers
- Follow-up, schedule appointments and present to buyers at the London and Paris showrooms
- Provide constant target and customer feedback to the management team
- Instigate and manage wholesale communication campaigns
- Pro-actively identify beneficial business opportunities and take the appropriate action to enhance sales working closely with the management team
- Work with external PR and sales support to enhance sales
- Develop and implement initiatives with key partners to enhance retail customer experience and drive retail sell through
- Sales professional with significant experience selling contemporary womenswear brands with a particular focus on major UK and European stockists
- Able to act as a brand ambassador; understanding the collection and communicating the brands personality and strengths with passion
- High focus on achieving sales targets
- Strong listening, negotiation and selling skills
- Excellent communications and networking skills
- Ability to work to tight seasonal deadlines whilst maintaining a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Experience setting up and maintaining the showroom environment
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Culturally aware with a thorough understanding of the UK fashion industry
- Minimum 2 years wholesale sales experience with a fashion brand
- International experience and foreign languages an advantage
Salary: Basic competitive with negotiable bonus and benefits.
Please reply by sending your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 28th May 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.