In the spirit of TGIF, check out our ‘Age of Aquarium' Resort 2015 collection playlist to feel the heat of the past summers and forget about winter for the weekend. Turn on, log in and peace out - we’ve got it all covered. From 70’s folk rock to Joni Mitchell to noughties pop miracles like Christina Aguilera's Genie in a Bottle, obviously. Live now on our You Tube.
Scarily, it’s October already and that means... Halloween! We’ve created a spooooktacular guide featuring some hair-raisingly fun events. It’s going to be a scream! We've also taken the hard work out and included some boo-tiful outfit suggestions. Guaranteed to look fang-tastic all year round and prevent you from looking like a pumpkin...
1. Always marked on the Anti Towers calendar, our friends at Tinaween host their annual party on Friday October 31st. This year’s theme, A Space Oddity, is literally out of this world. Our costume recommendation is Altaria Morbius from Forbidden Planet; get her look with our Century Skort in Bone and the Lassie Tee in White.
2. If you’d rather a truly spooky Halloween, we recommend Fright Night at The Grand Union in Brixton and Wandersworth on Friday 31st. Get cosy in your own private treehouse, with the essentials: popcorn, electric heater and blanket. With a choice between two frightening classics, The Omen or The Exorcist, dress for both comfort and style in the Beagle Mini in Black. Pair it with either the Corgi Cardigan or the Copperplate Funnel for a look that will give you confidence - even if you're cowering behind a blanket.
3. On Saturday 1st November, Winterwell Festival prepares for its last ever party. Celebrating all past events, the theme is Ghosts of Winterwell Past. With a line up of DJs including Sink the Pink and Boom Brothers, prepare for a super sassy Halloween. We love the Once Upon a Time theme and will be throwing our Labradorable Jacket over the shoulders of our Beagle Shift for Cruella De Ville realness. Add long red gloves, cigarette holder and monochrome hair to complete.
From top left; An Insta-regram of working gal Miss Piggy from the genius Michael Gaubert; Chloe Hill loves the Alsensation Dress so much she bought it twice; The Chaucer Bomber and Bookman Dress in Glass feature on the cover of PiNuP Magazine; Throwback to Amber Le Bon in the Lucida Tee with our Head of Design, Daniel Mcilwraith; A late nineties favourite, chenille gets a minty makeover in the Copperplate Funnel; With subtle slash detail and made from super soft merino wool the Lucida Pullover is online now; Our YouTube Autumn Winter 2014 playlist goes live; The Copperplate Pullover and Garamond Anorak featured in Volt Magazine; A section of our Autumn Winter 2014 moodboard.
From the top left; It’s London Cocktail Week, cheers!; Our Copperplate Dress on Vogue.com; Throwback to Clara Paget in our Notoriety Dress; Our glamorous Frieze Week ahead; Billie JD Porter features in ASOS Magazine stylin’ the Times New Roman Skirt in Bronze; Wishing this was our Friday! The AW14 Stencil Skirt and Shoes featured in Fault Magazine; Autumn Winter 2014 now online; The Chaucer Blouse in Puss Puss Magazine; Friday flashback to the twisted AW14 catwalk hair by Nick Irwin.
Frieze London is playing host to a jam-packed line up of events this week, not to mention all the new openings this Frieze week too! So to avoid an overload, we’ve narrowed it down to our top 5:
1. Cerith Wyn Evans intrigues and excites us as he distorts the clear-cut line between subject and object, in his offsite project. Installed in the heart of London Zoo, the audience will be both humans and animals. Frieze Projects»
2. Ignite your senses with Richard Tuttle’s installation, a colourful combination of sculpture, painting and poetry that involves you personally as he uses fabric as a canvas for creativity. I Dont Know. The Weave of Textile Language»
3. If you’re looking to rest your weary head, do it in style, inside the inhabitable sculpture of a crouching man by artistic genius Antony Gormley at The Beaumont (pictured). Both curious and exciting, we won't be able to stay away. The Beaumont Hotel»
5. If you’re craving more, NTS radio - who never fail to produce diverse, fresh music - are hosting Parallel Visions #4. The high energy Golden Teacher are on the line up and it’ll be a suitably brilliant way to end the week. ICA Off-Site on October 17th»
Frieze London is on at London’s Regent’s Park from 15-18th October 2014
From top left: A puzzle created of our Times New Roman, Autumn Winter 2014 Moodboard; A throwback to the Hot Knife Dress in Sicky Magazine; The Spring Summer 2015 collection sittin’ pretty in the Tokyo showroom of Unit & Guest; Emma Bunton is spotted looking great in our leopard print Intersection Coat; Got the blues? Our steely Alsensation Dress is featured in Nylon Japan; The Perpetua Pelmet in Bone featured in Elle Girl Japan; Actress Laura Haddock giving our Lucida Tee a spin on the red carpet.