From the top left; A flashback to our Hot Knife Dress, styled beautifully by Fizzy Mag; A selection of live fashion sketches by Megan-Ruth St Clair Morgan created from our London Fashion Week Spring Summer 2015 presentation; The Sunday Times Style choose our canine cover up, the Beagle Coat in Hounds of Love Print as one of their faves this season; Masters at work! The creation of our dirty, lived in 1970’s suburbia make up look for SS15; Stylist Magazine spy Stella Kattermann in our “super skirt”, the Retriever. Grab yours here; The Healing Hands print by Victoria Sin at London Fashion Week; The girly grunge Lassie Dress slip featured in Grit Magazine; From above, rehearsals at LFW; A basketful of goodies from The Sunday Telegraph’s Stella Magazine, featuring our quilted metallic Times New Roman Skirt, coming soon so keep your eyes pealed!
From the top left: A little throw back behind the scenes shot of our honey coloured Labradorable fur, it's to die fur!; Gwen, Kate Bush and Meredith Brooks, just a few of the gals on our REX playlist that inspired the Pre-Fall 14 collection; A good mossy morning via the newly opened Commune at Goodhood cafe; 11 days to go! Our venue for the SS15 presentation at LFW; Shop this seductively sheer sensation; Our selection of furry faux to offset the upcoming chill; The Queen, Kylie Minogue, a key inspiration for our upcoming SS15 collection; Thrilled about the return of our PF14 muse Kate Bush; AW14 sittin' pretty at the Village showroom.
Soft and seductive, sheer fabrics are the perfect way to tackle lightweight layering this season. Our Pre-Fall 14 collection, Rex, lends its motif to the Lassie print, a peek-a-boo burn out velveteen design. Geometric to the passing eye, but step closer and you see the canine outline in tactile velveteen burnt out and layered over sheer silk.
The structured, straight bodice complements the bias-cut skirt accented by a daring yet demure asymmetric split that you can layer over bare legs or opt for tights to keep the cold at bay. Available in black sheer silk with subtle black velveteen, or for something a little more eye-catching, a contrasting chartreuse hue that catches the light as you move.
Style these 90's inspired girly-grunge creations with the Beagle Coat or cropped Pedigree Pullover to layer up this season. If you're after a flawless desk-to-dawn ensemble, opt for the Basset Shirt tucked into the Lassie Skirt to accent a sultry yet sophisticated silhouette.
All of these pooch printed pieces are available on our online shop now.
We're giving away these pooch printed pocket mirrors featuring our topsy-turvey Hounds of Love print designed by in-house talent, Alexis Gane, exclusively with all Pre-Fall orders at antipodium.com. Covered in all your favourite canines, this little treat is a chic addition to your pocket, clutch or tote this season. Stocks are limited so get your paws on one before they're gone!
It's the last bank holiday of summer, so make it count!
1. Awaken your inner creative at the White Cube in Bermondsey. They are showing the latest from genius duo Gilbert & George, "Scapegoating Pictures", exploring urban existence under the influence of technology, culture and religion. Scapegoating Pictures »
2. Our neighbourhood pals The Goodhood Store are moving and this weekend are holding a massive yard sale of clearance items. It's a cheeky one-off so get yourself to Coronet Street this Friday and Saturday, 11.30-6.30pm. Goodhood Summer Sale »
3. Who doesn't love a cocktail inspired by One Direction or Abba? Bleach London's Bleach Bar (pictured) is only open for another couple of weeks and is the perfect place for an un-traditional Bank Holiday refreshment. And if we can't get our paws on the real thing there's nothing wrong with settling for a 'Wonky Direction', right? Bleach Bar »
4. For a carnival vibe without the terror of W11 crowds, street food experts Kerb are hosting "Carnival del Kerb". Treat your tastebuds at Corsica Studios' The Paperworks with music, the spiciest traders, cocktails and a BBQ... delish! Kerb »
5. Underground music at a warehouse party, tick! Hosted in the super sleek E1 Studio in East London, The Hydra launches this weekend promising an expert curation of London's best underground electronic beats. The Hydra »