We are currently offering an internship placement within our digital team at our studio in Hoxton, London.
The role will span across the areas of social media, e-commerce and marketing.
An intelligent and creative university student with an interest in contemporary fashion and the digital realm would be a suitable candidate.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping manage the brand’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr)
- Creating content for the blog, newsletter and social media channels
- Assisting with the curation of the online store, inventory management and order processing
- Opportunity to assist with photo shoots, London Fashion Week, events and special projects
- Assisting the team with general support and helping to maintain an efficient and tidy studio
Skills and experience:
- Solid written and verbal english
- Very good knowledge of social media platforms
- A keen eye for generating interesting and engaging visual content
- Excellent organisational skills, multi-tasker, detail oriented, quick learner
- HTML and CRM skills a bonus
- Work to a high standard with attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently, prioritise workload and deadlines within a team and individually
Start date is early/mid-September.
This is a full-time placement so candidates should be able to commit 5 days per week for a minimum of 6 weeks.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!